All our test centres have been accredited by DHSC (Department of Health and Social Care) and UKAS (United Kingdom Accreditation Service)
All tests are administered by trained COVID19 Health Clinic Healthcare Professionals and then sent to UKAS & Public Health England Accredited Laboratory for analysis.
All test results are sent to you by email securely by 6pm the next day (or by 10pm for same day results)
Access to over 10,000 appointments in our test centres based in Manchester and London test centres(open 6 days a week).
A PCR (Polymerase Chain Reaction) test is an antigen test which detects a virus’ genetic material (DNA/RNA) from a throat and nasal swab. This is the “Gold Standard” COVID-19 test which is used by the NHS and other governments across the world.
If you have any of the symptoms below:
• A high temperature
• A new, continuous cough
• A loss or change to your sense of smell and taste
• If you are travelling out of the United Kingdom
• If you are arriving back in the United Kingdom.
All our test centres have been accredited by DHSC (Department of Health and Social Care) and UKAS (United Kingdom Accreditation Service).
Laboratory tests are characterized by their ability:
• to detect a positive case (sensitivity) and
• to determine a negative case (specificity).
• You can book a test through our website www.covid19healthclinics.com
• Just choose a test type, date, time and location
• You can also phone our customer service number on 0203 8118545
The test involves taking a nasal and throat swab in our clinic which is sent to a UKAS & Public Health England Accredited Laboratory for analysis.
Receive your result through email.
• An antibody test detects if you have already had the virus by checking for the presence of COVID-19 antibodies in your immune system.
• An antigen test only detects if you are currently infected with the virus.