All our test centres have been accredited by DHSC (Department of Health and Social Care) and UKAS (United Kingdom Accreditation Service)
All tests are administered by trained COVID19 Health Clinic Healthcare Professionals and then sent to UKAS & Public Health England Accredited Laboratory for analysis
All test results are delivered within 24 hours via email
Access to over 10,000 appointments in our test centres based in Manchester & London test centres (open 6 days a week)
• A fit to fly certificate is a letter signed by a doctor registered with the General Medical Council (GMC) and stamped by a Laboratory accredited with the Care Quality Commission and UKAS
• The letter confirms that you tested negative for Covid-19 and are fit to fly and travel abroad.
• A Government recognised COVID 19 PCR Test which confirms if you are currently infected with the virus
• It gives the country of arrival when travelling confirmation that you are not infected with the virus
• The sample is taken through nasal and throat and then sent to UKAS accredited recognised Laboratory for analysis
• The swab sample is analysed on a Government & Public Health England technology called the Gensiq RT-PCR.
A PCR Fit to Fly test is a Government recognised COVID-19 PCR Test which confirms if you are currently infected with the virus. The test will issue a Certificate which is a letter signed by a doctor registered with the General Medical council and stamped by a test centre accredited with Public Health England and UKAS.
• You can book a test through our website www.covid19healthclinics.com
• Just choose a test type, date, time and location
• You can also phone our customer service number on 0203 8118545
All our tests are carried out by trained healthcare professionals from our test centres based in Manchester and London.
All of our certificates and testing solutions are accepted by all international airlines and governments allowing you to fly to your destination safely and securely.
All our test centres have been accredited by DHSC (Department of Health and Social Care) and UKAS (United Kingdom Accreditation Service).
Receive your result sent to you by email securely by 6pm the next day (or by 10pm for same day results).
No, when you book your test, an email confirmation which you need to show at the test centre.